- REMOVES / REDUCES NEEDLE PAIN
- VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES BRUISING
- REDUCES THE STRESS OF INJECTING
- ENCOURAGES USE OF MORE INJECTION SITES
- ENABLES INJECTING INTO AREAS OF LOW BODY FAT
- ENCOURAGES CHILDREN TO SELF-INJECT
- ATTACHES TO 4-6MM NEEDLES
WHAT IS TICKLEFLEX?
TickleFLEX is a patent pending Class I Medical Device that attaches to universal fit
short needles (except the Toujeo Solostar pens, and safety needles) and takes the
pain, bruising and anxiety out of injecting.
HOW DOES TICKLEFLEX WORK?
Using TickleFLEX is smooth and seamless – it distracts, it gathers, it secures.
- TickleFLEX attaches to the end of your insulin pen and allows you to use it in the normal way.
- TickleFLEX hides the needle as it breaks the skin, reducing stress for those with needle phobia.
- TickleFLEX has a large pad area that acts like a snow shoe and prevents the needle going in too deep.
- TickleFLEX holds the needle stable enabling you to reach further around your body and inject with one hand.
- TickleFLEX can substantially reduce bruising.
- TickleFLEX enables users to confidently inject in more sites, thus potentially reducing issues associated with lipohypertrophy.
- TickleFLEX will fit onto any Universal single use 4 – 6mm needle and therefore can be used for more than just insulin.
- TickleFLEX’s silicon has an anti-microbial additive and can be washed or even boiled.
HOW TO USE TICKLEFLEX?
Simply slide it over the needle and use the pen in the normal way, but now with the added benefits of TickleFLEX.
Press and hold firmly against your body while you inject, ensuring the needle goes fully in to prevent insulin leakage.
DON’T WORRY! The circular pad will prevent you going in too deep.